As Cape Cod’s regulatory landscape evolves and expands to meet new challenges of a fast-changing climate, we anticipate the need to continually expand our team to meet our mission for providing landowners with creative solutions while protecting our fragile environment.
As a group, we are innovative thinkers who provide solutions specifically suited to clients in a collaborative environment where everyone works towards goals as a team.
CIE’s ‘people first’ approach and innovative team environment are tailored to foster personal growth and development. We invest time in building positive relationships with all stakeholders in the permitting process to glean the most value for our clients.
Cape & Islands Engineering encourages the following key traits:
- Exceptional talent, experience and a depth of knowledge in Civil, Environmental and Coastal Engineering for both residential and municipal clientele
- A desire for ongoing learning and growth
- Striving to be your best person and live your best life every day
- A compassionate point of view, protective instinct and ability to advocate effectively on behalf of our clients, the CIE team, and the natural environment
- An exceptional work ethic that is grounded in attention to fine detail and a focus on the desired outcome
- Problem solvers who instinctively adapt to new situations and anticipates/resolves obstacles
- An aptitude for high-efficiency production while also maintaining quality
If you would like to learn more about joining our team, please contact Matt Costa directly using our general contact form.